Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

should i feel stupid for enjoying this?

I'm gonna go with no, for now, but having never played a metal gear game in my life, i thought this was really funny.

I'm not totally sure, but i'm getting the strong impression that this is more of a parody of newgrounds viewers than the actual metal gear series. People, it's sopposed to be badly animated and not funny, that's the point... i think. Just stick around till the very last toon in here and you'll see what i mean. It's making fun of you, yes, YOU! Not metal gear.

But since it's badly animated, i've given it a six. Sorry

Final Cut Final Cut

high school sucks

The simple fact that you made a film about the sheer shittyness that is high school makes me want to actually listen to the foo fighters... oh, and rate your film high. I'm in summer now, but i know i'll just have to go back, and right now that song perfectly expresses that feeling i'm having.

Good toon. You made me happy.

RWD: 010 Mario12 RWD: 010 Mario12

I like it

The description is misleading (on purpose perhaps), but the flash itself was kind of good. Not front page worthy, but the animation and music made me miss my old video games on the gameboy pocket and color, and was my favorite part the thing for that reason. I enjoyed the artistic aspect to it as well. Good drawing and animation in this one, despite the fact that there was little point, and no plot whatsoever. Maybe i'm a stickler for surrealism, but that factor alone made your toon good in my eyes. Try to have a plot next time, stick with this animation and drawing style, and don't use video game characters, please.

My Dying Grandma My Dying Grandma

maybe i have a sick mind

but this is the funniest thing i have ever seen in my life. I want so badly to show this to all my family and friends, but i won't because they'd never engage me in conversation again for the rest of my natural existence. The sad thing is, is that i could see it coming even when the character first turned around, but i crack up like a banshee every time. Dude... you made my day, but for the love of god GET HELP!

Newgrounds Versus - Final Newgrounds Versus - Final

This was really smart

Speaking specifically of gel's, it really got me thinking of the mind/ body dualism and forced me to spend several hours on wikipedia trying to figure out what it was all about. You're submission has more to do with philosophy than anything, and underneith the funny is a well thought out take on Rene Descartes' theories.

Incidentally, the main stick's name is Ryle, who is also the name of a british philosopher that coined the term, "Ghost in the Machine", and denounced Rene's theories, which the chick character in your movie took to heart. Whether or not you meant all that, I appear smarter anyway.

Ruined Ruined

I don't know what it was

But I just didn't think this was funny at all. Aside from a few good, well timed slapstick bits it's was pretty scarce in, lets say, the comedy department. There are way too many pauses wherein there is no sound at all and characters just stare at each other. That really look away from it. Aside from the writing, the characters, the plot, and the bad jokes, this was a great flash!

An Unfortunate Corpse An Unfortunate Corpse

Good poem

Why didn't you get a voice actor to read the poem, while telling the story in animation form. The way you executed your idea ended up just being a showcase for the poety, and not much of a movie in and of itself.

Canadian Idiot! Canadian Idiot!

Alright

Maybe the reason Canada doesn't export as much great music and movies is because things are so nice over there. I'm just guessing. Because most great music comes out of a rough place. Blues and gospel came out of slavery and racism, rock and roll came out of opression by conformity. I digress. Well animated, and funny at times, but did you have to copy the SP style? It just seems kind of cheap.

Parents Can't Drive Parents Can't Drive

Could be better

And you wouldn't have to change much of anything, just pull the walls of the animation in more so we don't see the white background, and it's worth a high three at least. But I'm sure you've already figured that out. Oh well. This is actually a pretty good flash all in all.

|~Hug Me To The Skies~| |~Hug Me To The Skies~|

Where's the blood?

Nobody was sawn in half, shot, or eaten... what's up with that?

On a more serious note, good animation... etc. Bad music. The music kind of killed it, also the random wierd shit like the fox turning into an almost naked guy, and the cannon used as a form of transportation.