Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

should i feel stupid for enjoying this?

I'm gonna go with no, for now, but having never played a metal gear game in my life, i thought this was really funny.

I'm not totally sure, but i'm getting the strong impression that this is more of a parody of newgrounds viewers than the actual metal gear series. People, it's sopposed to be badly animated and not funny, that's the point... i think. Just stick around till the very last toon in here and you'll see what i mean. It's making fun of you, yes, YOU! Not metal gear.

But since it's badly animated, i've given it a six. Sorry

Final Cut Final Cut

high school sucks

The simple fact that you made a film about the sheer shittyness that is high school makes me want to actually listen to the foo fighters... oh, and rate your film high. I'm in summer now, but i know i'll just have to go back, and right now that song perfectly expresses that feeling i'm having.

Good toon. You made me happy.

RWD: 010 Mario12 RWD: 010 Mario12

I like it

The description is misleading (on purpose perhaps), but the flash itself was kind of good. Not front page worthy, but the animation and music made me miss my old video games on the gameboy pocket and color, and was my favorite part the thing for that reason. I enjoyed the artistic aspect to it as well. Good drawing and animation in this one, despite the fact that there was little point, and no plot whatsoever. Maybe i'm a stickler for surrealism, but that factor alone made your toon good in my eyes. Try to have a plot next time, stick with this animation and drawing style, and don't use video game characters, please.